Thursday, April 27, 2006

goodbye..........

Seems just like yesterday, he was almost mine. But after knowing he had another girl, my world seems to shatter.

Liking him for more than a year already, it will take time to forget 'bout him. But I'll try my best as he is not the only one that matters. But remembering as how close we were, it brought a tear in my heart yet he will never be mine.

So close yet so far. But I'll make sure after I finish writing this post, he's just part of my past. Don't wanna be like some other girls who will still keep trying to get a boy's attention though they know it's hopeless.

Forget 'bout it and go on with my life. There are so many things I haven't try out in life. That's my motive.

No more boys...............for now.

4 comments:

User said...

wat happened??

User said...

oh....i tink i noe...titiwangsa?

Faridah said...

Lover? Are you serious? Nanti Mak marah!

Denise (: said...

don't give up gurl!