Tuesday, April 18, 2006

NIE brainstorming

Just finish NIE brainstorming with Sam, Grace, Hanna and Amanda at Hanna's house.
We didn't discuss much, actually. All brain dead already.

I got headache from drinking Coke at Hanna's house. LOL!
I have problem with Coke. Weird of me, huh?

Anyway, our group's name is Fantastic Five. I'm determined to win this comp, at first.
But now I lose faith in winning already since we really cannot think of good strategies for our campaign.

We gonna have another brainstorming session soon and I will have to remember not to drink Coke at that time.
Maybe that's the reason why I can't produce any brilliant ideas just now.LOL!

2 comments:

User said...

isnt it fab 5???

lols...cool blog.....

Faridah said...

don't overuse lol.Nanti jadi to-lol.LOL!

I suggest you talk to the experts but we can't discuss our strategy here.LOL. Call me at home. The important thing is to strategise with the right people (your experts)