Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here it is....again

I'm sick. The virus is killing me. I'm exhausted but I can't seem to catch a proper sleep. Spent the whole night tossing and turning on the bed, my brain whizzing with unwanted details of the day. I feel like my oesophagus is being tied up and the peristaltic movement is being constrained making me feel that the food will get stuck in my throat. At least, that's what I feel. So now, I'm living on fluids, mostly water and fruit juices.

And I puked at school today, in Faiz's plastic bag. Heh. Tried to do some reading but my brain is hanging heavy on me. I probably got all this from my mum who was self-quarantined for suspected H1N1. But she's cleared off it and is back at work. Alhamdullilah.

It sucks being so unwell when your trials are just one week away. It'll be nice to skip them and all but it's very unlikely.

So I better get well ASAP or I'll have trouble for my trials.

No comments: