Friday, August 18, 2006

happy hols n happy studying!!!!

KGT, Sivik project and kerja kayu all sent in today. Seems like a lot of work, huh? Well, it was a hell lot of work. Especially KGT. But the good thing was that I got 18/20 for my 'kerja kayu' which was kinda good.

Well, even if the holidays season are starting, it doesn't make it more exciting, at least for me. There are approximately 4 weeks until the beginning of our nightmares, end-of- the-year exams. Well, worst for me since it's the fasting month during the exams weeks and I just can't imagine how to survive without food the whole freaking day.

I'm not saying that it's bad to fast. It's actually good since I get to diet. LOL. But I need energy so I can answer exams excellently!! Haiiz....praying hard that I'll pass with flying colours.

To all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and of course, HAPPY STUDYING!!!!!!!

No comments: