Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a guy with no respect

He is a guy who doesn't know the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T. He is a guy who shouts in class like a mindless hooligan. He is a guy who calls people by the name of animals instead of their own names. He is a guy who just throw things at your face. He is a guy who doesn't know when and how to shut up his big, dark mouth.

When asked if he knows how to respect others or does his mum teach him about deference, his answer is NO. Well judging from his attitude, I'm not one bit surprised by that. I had a quarell with him today and he was shouting to me how I should have some respect for him. Hah! Looks who's talking?! You want respect man? You gotta earn it first.

Sometimes I wish I could just hurl him against the wall and make him shut up. Trust me, I'm not the only one who wants to do this to him.

I just can't understand how a 16 year old guy can act like a 5 year old with phlegm dribbling down the nose. Saaaaddd....

No comments: