Friday, August 01, 2008

A heartbreaker :(

Had a movie date with my girlfriends today (Alia, Nunu and Anis) in my own humble home. We watched the critically-acclaimed movie, the Notebook. Yea, yea I know the movie was an old movie but 4 of us can be a bit 'ketinggalan zaman' at times but it was never too late to spend an afternoon together with your besties catching up on old movies, was it? And that was exactly what we did today. The movie was pretty good though nothing really excellent about it.

It was all about how whatever happens you will be destined to your soul mate even if you are separated from him by land or sea. You don't have to chase for love. If it's meant to be, it will look after you.

And Avril Lavigne is coming to town!! I was practically jumping with joy when I read the news piece in the Star about a month ago. Anyone who knows me well would know that Avril Lavigne is a big favourite of mine. Alia and I made a promise back when we were in Form 1 that if Avril Lavigne were to have a concert in Malaysia, we would go together. And we almost did except that my parents are not allowing me to go to the concert that I have been waiting for the last 4 years of my life. Boo-hoo! How heartbreaking is that? :((

Alia did say if she could kidnap me on the night of the concert so we can go together, she would. Oh girl, please do that. I'll be waiting for ya ;)

No comments: