Sunday, August 17, 2008

I LOVE KL!! (turkish video shooting)

Welcome to our wonderful city, Kuala Lumpur (in Orchid Garden)


High up at Lake Garden

My beautiful, wonderful Turkish sisters

Lotus life


In front of National Mosque


Just came back from Kuala Lumpur for my 'music video shooting'. Can you imagine I was walking around the city in my high heels for 4 hours straight so we could get perfect shots of me. But it was an interesting experience as well as an eye opener for me. I never actually cared about the beauty of KL. To me it was just a city where I got to know since the day I was born.


But my Turkish sisters were in awe at practically everything they saw. They went 'Ohh, cok guzel ya!' (oooo, very beautiful!) at the lush greenery of the Lake Garden, the magnificent architecture of the National Mosque, the beauty of orchids found in the Orchid Garden and they were even in awe at the cuteness of little Malaysian children.

That was when I took a step back and looked around at what KL has to offer. Too many times we take things for granted. I only got to realize and appreciate the beauty of Kuala Lumpur through the eyes of the foreigners. It opened my eyes to the real beauty of the city of Kuala Lumpur.

And now the Turks would be able to see the same thing once the video is being aired on their TV.








No comments: