Saturday, August 16, 2008

turkish singing...again!

Few weeks ago, a Turkish national TV, Samanyoluhaber contacted my Turkish teacher and wanted the Malaysian participants, me and Sakinah to sing a few songs for their Ramadhan program. Sakinah is singing a few part of the 'Asma ul-Husna' while I have to sing 2 Turkish songs, Sahit Olsun and Seni Anlatamam.

Jeez. Just when I thought my Turkish days are over, they keep running after me! So today I began the recording of the songs at my home. It took me 5 hours and probably 20 trial runs before getting the perfect vocal and singing. You have no idea how tiring it was.

And tomorrow, we would be recording the music video in KLCC where the whole of Turkey will get to see the beauty of Kuala Lumpur.

Looks like I have a future to be a Turkish singer. LOL

P/S Ashiqin ngan Alia, tak payah nak mengada minta a copy of the singing tau? I'm not gonna give it to you girls ;P

No comments: