Monday, November 17, 2008

Hola! Como estas?

Hola! Como estas? Trato de aprender español

Hello! How are you? I'm trying to learn Spanish. On my own, through the Internet. With Malay, English and Turkish languages under my belt, adding another foreign language would be an awesome addition. So for now, I have decided to learn Spanish as it is pretty easy to get the hang of it. But Mummy says she prefers me learning French because it's more 'cultured'. Umm okay. Maybe I'll do both! Who knows?

The prospect of learning a new language always excites me. After picking up Turkish as my '3rd' language, it opened up my world to a whole new one. A language is an insider's view of another culture and a new view of your own. It's like a journey filled with new experiences, sensations, traditions, surprises and more.

And I'm ready to travel down that road again.

Hasta pronto!

No comments: