Sunday, November 23, 2008

a lil bonding with the family

I draaaggeedd my parents to the Curve to watch High School Musical 3 since Nunu couldn't make it today. Call us kiddies but it's been a really long time since I spent some quality time with my parents and there's no age tag to family bonding. So what the heck!

Besides, where else can you see the scrumptiuosly hot Zac Efron belting out tunes on the basketball court at crunch time? Or him being so oh-overly-dramatic and sliding down walls to walls while singing? The movie was just okay, I guess. I prefer the previous ones actually.

My parents were like '.....uhh okaayy when is this gonna end?' But they still stayed and watched and perhaps enjoyed it at least a tiny bit. Kan? I sooooo love them-lah!

Anyway Nunu you owe me a movie date after this since you bailed out on me today ;)

No comments: