Thursday, November 13, 2008

the journey

Exams were finally over for me. Whew! It went pretty well, I guess. Anyway holidays have started and I already have a few plans for it. Firstly, I need to do some catching up on my studies. Mhhm it's holidays but that doesn't mean you gotta close your books completely, does it?

I probably wanna learn a new language too. Perhaps German, Spanish or French. Oh and I need to go through an exercise regime, got lots of flabs to lose. And I need to pick up that violin and practice playing it again (it's beginning to collect dust).

This holidays would be a proactive one. No more lazying around like a big bump. Hehe. But you know there's so much I can do to plan but whether I'll follow it exactly, eh well that will be a different matter. We'll see how ;)

Anyway, here are some photos from our debating journey. I remember it like it was just yesterday that we battled against SMK Tropicana in our 1st round way back in February. I remember it like it was just yesterday when the team made its way to Kelantan with high hopes of achieving our dreams.

And I remember it like it was just yesterday when we all lifted the champions' trophy. Let us walk down this memory lane together. Enjoy!


Getting excited to board the plane for the 1st time as a team

Busy. VERY BUSY at work

Uh-huh. That's Daryl practicing his speech in a very 'unique' manner


Oh my, look at the mess we made!

A circle of love and family

7 legs are always better than a pair of one =)

The jokers of the team

Open your arms wide and feel the breeze of the sea

When debaters become cam-whores

GIRL POWER of the team

We're all in this together

When dreams come true











No comments: