Thursday, July 16, 2009

Missing things

I'm perplexed. As to how you can lose your things at one time and find them again the next time.

I lost my Physics notebook and frantically searched for it everywhere. I almost lost hope when it appeared again a week later, at a place where I had looked for multiple times.

I couldn't find my thumbdrive which I needed badly to transfer some important files. Searched high and low for it but.....nothing. The next time around, it miraculously appeared on my desk although it wasn't there earlier on.

We all know that niggling feeling of mounted disbelief and rising panic that can swamp us when we've lost things and just can't find them. And we begin to think we have really lost them.

But when you have missing things that keep appearing again afterwards, you'll know that things don't go missing and get lost, they are just misplaced.

Check behind the sofa, sometimes that's where they are.

4 comments:

nunu said...

ade toyol tu..
haha

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

haha toyol laa sangat O.o

Anonymous said...

zaf u found money for nostalgia yet? i'm waiting...

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

hmmm and why are you waiting for nostalgia's money?

perhaps you could help find some money for us too?