Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bye to the Old and Hello to the New

As the New Year is nearing, school days are also moving slowly yet indubitably towards me. 2008 came and went with a breeze. I started off the year as a Science student ready to open up my world to more of the scientific miracles and then here I am already, at the end of the year and almost at the end of the high school journey.

It felt just like yesterday when I first stepped into SMKDJ merely 4 years ago. Next thing I know, I'm about to enter the final phase of my secondary education and standing at a junction that will lead me to multiple diverse routes. Don't ask me which route will I choose as I am still contemplating which one is worth walking on. For I wouldn't want to make the same mistakes as many already did.

Taking the road that trapped them physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I'm still trying to figure out my New Year resolutions. Last year of high school is always the most crucial year and therefore I have to prioritize accordingly to make the best of what is left.

Say Bye to the Old and Hello to the New.

No comments: