Friday, April 24, 2009

Choices and the Future

I love and hate thinking about the future. It's exciting to wonder about the things that you will go through and experience 5-10 years down the road. But it's equally daunting when you think about the things that you would have to leave behind as you take new steps each time.

The familiarity and the comfort zone that you would have to move away from. And the new things and people that you will encounter. They can be interesting but my biggest fear is making the wrong choices.

I don't want to pick the mistaken road. I don't want to be in the wrong circle of friends. I don't want to stray away from the planned path due to my off beam choices and decisions.

But what if it happens? Will I be able to handle the mistakes of my bad choices? I'm the kind of person who gets really distressed when the order of life is being messed up with.

But then again, isn't that what life is all about? Let it mess up once in awhile and in time, you'll learn how to straighten it out again. Nunu and I frequently thought about our future while on the bus and where will we be after SPM etc.

I gave it a long thought and it's decided, whatever comes my way, I'm gonna take it all in stride, be it the good or the bad choices made.

2 comments:

nunu said...

haha kene ah mention atas bus x)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

hey, I'm Spider.. u dropped a message in my blog in Left nothing behind.. I'd like to say thank you for dropping by and really, thanks for ur kind message..

Please do read the rest of the posts in my blog -- i promise u 'he' is a sunshine guy who have strong faith in God if you know him better -- life's been chaotic to him lately..

nice to have u dropping by, I'll link u up if you don't mind. And u get a very sensual blog..

spider