Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Crazy Bus Tales

My ride home from school is an old orange Mercedes Benz bus. It's been 5 years (and counting....). And this bus tells 1001 different, wacky, crazy tales each time.

The screaming and hollering of excited kids from the Effingham School are just unbearable. I get really pissed off everytime one of them knock my head with their elbows. And they have really hard elbows, I tell you. So it hurts.

I couldn't stop laughing when I thought about one of the kids throwing guava to Nunu's face or an eaten rambutan to one of us. I get really annoyed when I remember one of the kids stealing my PJ clothes and probably threw them out of the windows after I told them to shut up.

The story of a couple of girls (I shall not name names *wink!*) peeing in the hole at the back of the bus appalled me. Nunu's head and mine practically get out of the window when we fall asleep on the bus, sometimes. We're lucky that no lorries have ran over our heads. Haha!

Even though I hate the fishy smell and the humid air of the bus and the noisy kids, I can't hate the fact that it has been my only mean of transport home for the last 5 years of high school. There are times when I feel like jumping off the bus but I know it won't get me anywhere nearer to home.

So, looks like I have to suffer on the crazy bus for the next 8 months or so. At least I have Nunu with me.

Here's what the bus looks like. It's a whole different world, I tell you.
*Pics stolen from Rose Sharon's blog!

Welcome to the ultimate 'bus life'!




Vandalised seats

No comments: