Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Don't

*Random thoughts

DON'T bite the cake if you want a smaller bum

DON'T waste your time if you know you can't chase after it

DON'T be a leader if you're going to lead in a dirty, unethical way

DON'T nag tirelessly if you're here not to inspire

DON'T put yourself off the ground when you taste success

DON'T take my heart if you're just here to toy around

DON'T make bad choices if you know what are the consequences

DON'T go after him even if you know he is out of your league

DON'T blame me for the things I didn't do

DON'T.....Just Don't

6 comments:

syamir said...

this is love story?

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

love story. hate story. whatever it is, its all there.

but then again they're all just random thoughts =)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. its just that i cant help noticing u let ur mom read ur blog. wow u have such a open relationship with her.

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

lol yes she reads my blog. and she made it known that she does read it. i have some friends who have mothers that secretly read their blogs but try hard to deny knowing the existence of their children's blogs when asked.

i prefer her openly reading about my blog rather than knowing she's been sneaking behind me just to read it.

after all, there's no hiding when it comes to moms =)

rara said...

really. great to know. i mean if you put stuff like about simple teenage problems and your mum reads it. don't you feel embarased, if your mum would know ? i mean i would.

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

usually i refrain myself from talking about my personal problems because i believe some stuff are meant to be private and not to be shared with others, whether they're mothers or not.

and even if i did talk about some of the issues i faced, i dont normally specify on them. just talk about them vaguely.

but really, my mum reading my blog is a non-issue to me. she's pretty tech-savvy so she'll find my blog sooner or later on her own.