Monday, December 28, 2009

Au revoir, Anis Sofia!

Dear Anis Sofia,

You're probably still on your plane while I'm writing this but I'm gonna jot down whatever I can now. So it happens you're one of the first among us who are leaving and going on your own way. Even if it's just for 6 months, it's still something. And it's all the way in Paris. That's even more of something.

And after 5 years of friendship, Anis, I couldn't say I wouldn't miss you. Oh yes, I would miss you terribly. Remember those funny moments we had when we were a tad younger say 13 or 14? When you *ahem* at the back of the bus, when we crashed at Hanna's house regularly before school and laughed like maniacs at your silly jokes. Ohh remember when we were crying at Hanna's dining table with Nunu and Alia because....okay I can't remember the reason but we did cry like babies.

I knew love existed but I never knew 'crazy love' existed until I saw you and Zharif. How you talked fondly of him non-stop even though he's like 100000 miles away from you, how you imagined your marriage to him although baru habis SPM, how you always included him in everything you did even if he wasn't physically there and the way you guys managed to talk on Skype for like 5 straight hours at 3am and not get bored, that just blew me away. It's crazy but it's probably real love for the both of you. Aaawww!

Admittedly, we're not as close now as we were when we first knew each other. Probably because of our tight schedules, SPM and everything else in between. But the thing I felt about us was that, everytime we got together again after a long hiatus, the bond was always felt and we would get back to our regular selves as if we were never apart. That's one thing I loved about us.

So Anis, take good care of yourself when you're in Paris. Mu jangan galok sangat kat sana weyh. Learn the French language and the culture but don't turn yourself into one. You're awesome as you are.

I'll see you in Italy in April and we'll go skiing with Zharif ok? Hehe *inside joke* ;)

Au revoir!

Sincerely,
Zaffy

This was when we were 14, maybe? Zaman muda-muda. Haha.

The guy that spins her world round and round, Zharif

One of the last few days of school
Nanisia + Zaffy

Post-prom. Rasta!

Our last dinner before you were leaving

In heels and pumps

9 comments:

xx said...

Alaa, nak nangis )':

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.

nunu said...

and sneakers ;)

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

hanna: i know right! :(

anon: hmm what? more info on what?

nunu: oh yea and sneakers too :)

mimi ibrahim said...

and sandals too hehe

anis.hanna.alia said...

and i love you dear <3

anis said...

and i love you dear ;))

Anonymous said...

Beatyful Nice Girls ! I wish you all luck and happynes in the world.

Nice Site.

Greetings from Germany - EU.

The Anne Ain Amtiyaj said...

hok aloh sedey ni wehh :(