Friday, December 11, 2009

SPM...The End.

Eh, SPM's over? Oh yes! Well, I just finished mine today. Tasawwur Islam. Two days later than most Pure Science students. And heck, what a journey it was.

So, how was SPM? I thought it was pretty alright. Haha yea, I can't give you a more cliched reply. But perhaps, we underestimated the standard of SPM in some parts of the exams. I'm just praying and crossing my fingers for a full string of As. Whether it's the +ve, -ve or just an A, well that has yet to be determined.

Anyhow, it's time to move on with life now! I've not planned anything solid, long-term wise. But a good break is really what I need now. And so, I have a list of things that I need to do in the next few days and weeks to come.

1. EXERCISE! I gained around 3kgs the last 2 months. Those long hours of studying made me one heck of a hungry girl.

2. Prom shopping and prom itself. 16th of December at Ritz Carlton. Oh la la.

3. A good spa treatment and body massage (ibu dearest, I hope you're reading this. Hehe)

4. Catch up with buddies and patch things up with a few of them. These last 4 weeks somehow, strained some of our relationships.

5. Do a major clean up and make-over of my bedroom. It's such a mess. Books and papers everywhere. I'll get rid of them....soon. I hope.

6. Do some charity work or join an NGO. Yes, I'm planning to be a good girl and spend some of my free time giving back to the community. Thinking of MERCY Malaysia or some youth group.

7. Get my driving license.

8. Work on a 'Top Secret Project'. I've been thinking of this for awhile. What is it? Hehe, I'll let you know IF and when the thing works out :)

Enjoy your post-SPM life! This is just the beginning.

No comments: