Monday, June 16, 2008

in the newspapers....again!

The Nostalgia editorial board members are not getting busy with finalising all the articles that will be published in the magazine soon. Puan Joyce who is like chief of editor for Vogue magazine is already pushing all of us to the max to get ready all our articles and also sponsorships. Apparently the magazine doesn't have enough money to be published yet. So anyone who is kind enough who wants to sponsor the advertisements for the mag, let me know!


Oh and I was in the newspapers yesterday....again. Lol. But this time it was Star newspapers. It was about my Turkish trip of course. Gosh I'm getting really famous these days. Hah just kidding! Go here to read about the article http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/6/15/education/21467438&sec=education

No comments: