Monday, June 23, 2008

the osmonds

The perfume Anis bought for me
In the tea-cup with ibu
THE OSMONDS!
Marie Osmonds looking great at 45
Teens heartthrob in the 80s, Donny Osmond

It had been about 8 years or more since I last went to Genting Highlands. So my parents and I went up to Genting on the weekends, not for the theme parks but to watch the much-awaited 'the Osmonds' world tour concert. I'm not really familiar with the group. The only time I heard them singing was when they were on Oprah Winfrey show. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the show and sang along to some of the phrases of the songs. Their songs were very entertaining and the dances were cheeky so I fell in love with the Osmonds instantly. And the cutest of all the Osmonds, Donny Osmond and he still looked fit and cute at the age of 50.





Music is truly universal. It doesn't matter whether it's old songs or songs in a different language, if you just take the time to listen you will enjoy the authenticity and the 'soul' of the music. And I also went to theme park although we only had like 50 minutes to be there since we arrived late in Genting. The only rides that I went on was all the kid-dish ones and can you believe I went on merry-go-round and the tea-cup ride with my.....mum! Haha that was kinda hilarious but I think we had fun.





Anis just gave me my very belated birthday present, a perfume she bought while she was touring Paris. It has a very sweet, tender smell to it. Thanks Anis! Love ya!

No comments: