Friday, May 29, 2009

Relax, Recharge, Revitalise

Mid-term exams just ended. Finally! I've never felt so physically and emotionally drained from exams before. And I'm not sure if I did terribly well this time. Terribly, perhaps. Heh.

But anyway, exams and books aside for now. It's time for me to recharge my soul and energy. Because after the holidays, it'll be another torturous, exhausting cycle of endless homework, memorising, school hours yadda yadda.

Here's a list of things I will have to do in the next 2 weeks of holidays:

1. Finish up left over Nostalgia work. Find 30K of sponsorship for the mag. Ngehh

2. Complete NIE Mag Inc. project (the only reason I'm still doing it is because of the free pizza and extra English marks for trials)

3. Do Civic project -_-

4. 5 Angsana's photo shoot at a studio in Sunway Damansara. Yes, we're going all out and pro for the shoot. You'll see.

5. SPA TREATMENT! To revitalize myself. I need hot stone massage, body scrub and facial badly.

6. Shopping Spree with my shopaholic girlfriends *wink wink*

7. A belated birthday celebration with my friends. Got some stuffs planned already. Stay tuned!

8. Finish up incomplete homework. Gah!

9. And most importantly, catch up on my sleep. I have not been having proper night sleep for the past umm...3 weeks?

It's time to relax, recharge and revitalise!

1 comment:

Luke said...

yes, we are!