Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A day as kids...again!

This is a long overdue post, pardon me. So last Wednesday my friends and I managed to celebrate my very belated 17th birthday. Yes, one month after the actual date. It was the only time where we were all free, anyway.

Off we went to Petrosains, KLCC. Haha, yea, out of all the places we picked Petrosains where 80% of the visitors were 5-12 year old kids. Hah.

Well, in a way, I would say that despite loving the feeling of growing up and being older, there is still that kid in me (and in all of us too, I'm sure) that wants to reach out once in awhile. And so, me and the rest of my friends couldn't help but unleashed our inner child and we were like hooligans in Petrosains.

Screaming and shrieking like excited 7 year olds. Haha. But it was fun-lah. A good way to release all the tension before we headed back to school this week.

And Faiz gave me a piece of Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe as a belated birthday gesture yesterday. One month plus after my birthday. But it's the thought that matters. So, thank you! =)


Waiting in line for Petrosains

Wayang kulit

Kami kanak-kanak Ribena! ;P

Honey Bunnies

With the very white-looking Hanna

Lunch at Chilli's

The whole gang in front of KLCC

Hmm tired ke Hanna?

What's up guys? Top secret discussion eh?

=D

Twin Towers




Uh-huh, look at my pout. And Alia's too!


Awesome girls, no? Hehe

3 comments:

Wai Meng said...

top secret giler. : D

Nik Nor Zafirah said...

hah i bet you tengah mengumpat and gossiping about others kan? hehe

syamir said...

Mestilah. banyak gila. o.o